Our client is a global technology company and they are looking for a Director of Financial Reporting. This is a critical function to the organization and they are looking for a candidate that has demonstrated expertise in financial accounting.
Salary Range: $150k-$160k
- The individual will have high visibility to the Vice President, Controller and be responsible for collaborating with business leaders to provide technical accounting guidance on strategic transactions, assessing accounting ramifications, developing position papers and determining appropriate conclusions
- The candidate is expected to add value to the Company’s financial reporting by contributing to the Company’s 10Q/10Ks, validating the accuracy of the disclosures, reviewing press releases, preparing quarterly presentations to the audit and disclosure committees and coordinating with the external auditors.
- Key reporting issues include stock compensation, financing issues, acquisition accounting, fair value issues, hedge accounting, goodwill impairment, earnings per share, lease accounting, and pension accounting.
- Work closely with various business leaders including Treasury, HR, Legal, M&A, FP&A, etc. to provide guidance on the accounting ramifications of strategic transactions.
- 7-10 years experience
- 3+ years public accounting experience
- CPA required