Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with deep experience in technology, finance, accounting and tax. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals for Contract and Permanent positions. We service our clients primarily in the NYC Metro area as well nationally through our AAFA and NPA networks.
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing assistance to all front and back-office staff. This individual will be responsible for supporting the various different business lines throughout the organization and is expected to provide technical expertise in order to resolve issues for the general population.
· Provide IT support to all users
· Provide support through phone/email/service tickets to front and back-office users on desktop issues
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows operating systems, computer hardware, and authorized software applications
· Perform general preventative maintenance
· Assist facility matters when needed including moves, adds, and changes
· Raise, update, and close all support tickets regularly and promptly.
· Participate and implement in global projects
· Provide on-site and remote support
· Communicate with team members regarding issues, procedures, and documentation
· 3+ years Desktop Support experience, preferably within a financial services organization.
· In depth knowledge of Windows desktop technologies.
· In depth knowledge of Desktop and laptop hardware.
· Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and Internetworking Technology
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Knowledge of Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure.
· Knowledge of various Operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple)
· Knowledge of Audio and Video Conferencing technologies.
· Knowledge of common Market Data applications and services.