Our client is a top IT Services company located in New Jersey. They are expanding quickly and are looking for an Senior Auditor. This is a great opportunity to grow and advance in a leadership role at a growing company, supervise and coach staff on diverse engagements, and deliver outstanding service to your clients. Company offers outstanding work/life balance and competitive salary.
- Preparing for an audit by researching and organizing all pertinent information, e.g. prior audits, procedure manuals, etc., to plan and prepare for the audit;
- Developing an audit plan and preparing an audit planning memo that outlines the current situation, identifies areas of potential risk, and describes the steps to complete the audit;
- Completing the audit by examining, testing, verifying and evaluating operational areas as required;
- Engaging in preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with operating personnel to verify and obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency and documenting the responses;
- Adhering to Corporate SOX/Audit Methodology and documentation requirements at all times
- Compiling and evaluating audit findings; preparing and presenting the results of audit work and making recommendations to implement audit findings.
- Monitoring and tracking the implementation of audit findings and recommendations to ensure compliance. Reports findings to the Manager.
- Planning and managing special projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA/CA/MBA a plus
- 4-8 years of recent experience as an auditor
- Big 4 experience a plus