Our Client is a medical devices company located in Northern NJ and is looking for an Senior Tax Manager with the ability to exercise independent judgement as well as deliver results. This company has a great work environment, fantastic benefits and incentives, and known to be a great company to work for!
Salary: $140,000-$150,000 + B
- Review & prepare federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated income tax payments and extension filings.
- Prepare & review tax provision calculations.
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Manage annual global Transfer Pricing Analysis as well as documentation requirements
- Develop and implement departmental procedures for compliance.
- Review foreign tax provisions and tax account analysis for quarterly & year end GAAP reporting
- Research tax laws and prepare final field reports for risk assessment reviews.
- Assist management and operating company personnel with collecting and evaluating data for tax audits.
- Maintain tax calendar and fixed asset system.
- Bachelors in accounting/finance required.
- CPA or MST a plus
- 3-5 years industry or public accounting experience